Thursday 30 August 2012

My Wildlife Photography

Thought I'd share a few of my wildlife photographs with you.

All were taken in the wild except the adder, taken at Wildwood in Kent.
 
Blackbird, Hanningfield Reservoir

Comma, Galleywood Common

Adder (in captivity), Wildwood Trust

Hoverfly, KWT Queendown Warren Nature Reserve

Brimstone, Writtle College

Blackthorn, Galleywood Common

Woodmouse, Victory Wood, Kent

Holly Blue, KWT Queendown Warren Nature Reserve

Brimstone, New Forest Wildlife Centre

Mute Swan, Hanningfield Reservoir

Common Lizard, London Wetland Centre

Cricket, Wildwood Trust

Canada Gosling, Hanningfield Reservoir

Common Frog, My Garden

Common Blue, London Wetland Centre

Chalkhill Blue, KWT Queendown Warren Reserve

Dandelion, London Wetland Centre

Black Headed Gull, Hanningfield Reservoir

Thick-Legged Flower Beetle, Ashburnham Meadows

Foxgloves, My Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment